Thinking Out Loud - Veronica Merrell - onepiece watch episode

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Thinking Out Loud - Veronica Merrell

  1. Anjali Gangar: ronron
  2. Yesha Adrielle Guianan: RONRON
  3. Jolie G.: mermaid kisses ahh this isn't their real channelπŸ˜‚
  4. Anthea Cheung: That one person who disliked....smh
  5. Merrell LookALike: My poor ears Said no one ever
  6. hannah wilson: Your amazing!
  7. xxJosueOLxx: ♡_♡
  8. Lavernchy e: LIttleNinja04 ???
  9. Tara Crues: Love her
  10. HeyItsMe Chelly: Ronron
  11. Itzjelenna_h Editing and intro making: Hey
  12. L L.v2: Merrell LookALike ooohh man i swear we were about to start throwin hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  13. I am groot: Those 6πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‘
  14. Tausif 615: I love their voices 😱😱 YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE VOICE
  15. Sabbhina Niccolle: Can you find them singing fake love pls
  16. daniella valle: I LOVE YOU!!!!!! #vollins
  17. Lisa thav: Merrell LookALike both should do it.
  18. Lejla Zukic: Love you Veronica love you so much
  19. stob it: roniiiii πŸ’•
  20. jesslynjoyaa: fake love - Drake?
  21. hayo cherio: they were live they couldn’t have done a better camera 🀷🏻‍♀️
  22. Staci Pettigrew: You're so AWESOME! (your sister too)
  23. Brix: danny boy #ronron
  24. Sarah Tovar: hannah wilson Yup she and Vanessa sing like angles. πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
  25. Ysabel: Nahhh... RONRON FTW
  26. FYC_Corrupted: Wow wonderful camera skill
  27. Luz Urbina: Can you and nessa do a cover to "say you love me" by Jessica ware
  28. NN Flower: Suga's smile in DNA Lol and that one dislike from that person holding their device upside down
  29. Anjali Gangar: someone make an edited video of roni and aaron with this song thinking out loud
  30. rudy Landaverde: Great job
  31. Lisa thav: Roni no one cares about what YOU want
  32. RatGurlTay: LOVE THIS SONG
  33. Zee Bunny Girls: πŸ’–_πŸ’–
  34. Veronica: 1ST TIME I SEE A VIDEO WITHOUT DISLIKES ;) and the video says it all!
  35. IhasPenguin 123: They should be on America's Got Talent
  36. Merrell LookALike: mermaid kisses no just roni do it
  37. Brix: Lisa Ruby nah I wanna see Roni sing more
  38. kim is a legend: no dislikes! cool
  39. Brix: Lindsey V no I love them to much to actually say that πŸ˜‚ btw I have a new account
  40. Presley McDonalds: They should be on the voice or something!!!
  41. Haleigh Darlington: Ronron

Thinking Out Loud - Veronica Merrell

853 Likes853 Dislikes
26,101 views views followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 23 Jan 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment