Little Do You Know - Merrell Twins - onepiece watch episode

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Little Do You Know - Merrell Twins

  1. Callie Banguguilan: Rebecca Isthewรธrst Roni started to song but then she said oh wait why am I singing then Nessa sang
  2. Glitter Pancakes: rebecca walker no, I think roni just likes to play the guitar or ukulele and she still sung on this one. Roni has the same important part
  3. Aya Omar: Varnika Foxx no way omg
  4. Donkey5ever: nessa <3
  5. Princess Lexi The YouTuber: You guys seem so nice how I wanna be nice you guys are like the sweetest people on da face of the earth ๐Ÿ˜€
  6. Theo Alden: I Love this song I always sing this song
  7. giar galdo: Ohhh ck c start' s for collins k start with key completed with collins key
  8. shook lol: early! <3
  9. Lyla Jasmine: guys Vanessa didnt interrupt Veronica at the start, the actual video is delayed, that was Roni talking in the beginning, Nessa was sining at the start soooo
  10. Aya Omar: Coco_Cream 03 trueeee
  11. Sophia Hopkins: ok i love them both so much but i hated that in the beginning roni started to sing and then nessa stopped her. tbh i think roni is the better singer but no hate they're both amazing singers๐Ÿ˜
  12. Keili Garcia: Stupid both
  13. Game Seekers: This song was meant for Caleb it’s amading
  14. Aya Omar: la sognatrice link plz
  15. Angela Mendoza: why did yall say well WAIT its away
  16. Indira3 Royo5 MT: EditsBySha Heyyyy I love your Ig!!! Im @merrelltwinnerinfinity rn ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
  17. mariz dean: ikr, i feel like nessa wants people to praise her more even in their live broadcasts, she says roni is the meaner twin but she is the one that always takes the thunder away from roni ๐Ÿ˜‘ And roni is the one good with higher pitches, nessa is good with lower pitches. Watch their vids, roni's voice is naturally high.
  18. shook lol: i like ronis voice in this because its alot louder i still love nessa to i dont have a fav i just like ronis voice in this
  19. Maribel Vargas: no hate on nessa but in the begning she was so rude in this video
  20. Kitty cats A: Beautiful
  21. Game Seekers: Stop complaining there both amazing
  22. Maribel Vargas: no hate on nessa but in the begning she was so rude in this video
  23. Angelina Seu: P.S you guys are the best!!!
  24. Shamzi Ziee: Angela Mendoza all you noticed was their mistake, you did not even congratulate them because they have more correct lyrics than wrong. Haaays, you don't know how to appreciate stuff.
  25. Lubna Shaikh: I think this is the song of annie leblanc,but anyways i love this song
  26. giar galdo: How do you knowe little do you know by annie
  27. Lain merrell Twinner: Roni ๐Ÿ˜
  28. Sarah Mia: ❤ 19th comment, 225th viewer ๐Ÿ˜
  29. bloopers w/ alexis and jennifer: Good job nessa and roni
  30. Nerf god and ninja god Lazaro: What Is the strumming pattern you do???? And i love you guys so much!!!!!!!
  31. ila srivastava: can you do give me live Ed Sheeran
  32. EditsBySha: hii thank u so much i love u too
  33. Rohama Saif: The song is by Alex and Sierra covered by Annie Leblanc and Hayden Summerall.
  34. Veronica and Vanessa twins: This is my account I named it after u guys ilysm u guys r my idols❤๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  35. Twinners Are Winners: EditsBySha subbed!
  36. Anezka Daganzo: My fave song sung by my fave youtubers and twins!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤️❤️
  37. Fatima Khorsheed: Slay gurllss
  38. Unicornjewjew Xiong: ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ love yall ...... cute voice both of yall ✔๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ
  39. Merciii Du Fond Du COEUR: VANESSA Is cutest voice.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐ŸŒผ
  40. Angelina Seu: I'm second
  41. Helen D: Roni and Aaron are together now.. Well at least I thin.
  42. Yessica Mijangos: You inspire me to sing and play music love you so much ๐Ÿ’•
  43. Game Seekers: They r both good stop complaining
  44. Yessica Mijangos: Love you so much ❤ hello from Mexico
  45. hunys: I don't like them I'm sorry that's my opinion
  46. Shamzi Ziee: Angela Mendoza there are lyrics that says I'LL WAIT and there is also AWAY. No one's perfect.
  47. giar galdo: How do you know little do tou knowhttps://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/22554103_1594812750541529_8044302062680276992_n.docx/Affidavit-of-Kuya-Biboy.docx?oh=56c36438a8a68d9278ba0fe0715d209d&oe=5A01988D&dl=1
  48. andrea sa: That song is by annie leblanc and hayden summerall
  49. Rebecca Isthewรธrst: Maya Reyes ikr and you can see at the beginning roni started singing then nessa just interrupted her
  50. Clarisse Erika Ramos: William Gillo I still think this one is better than theirs
  51. Brennie heart: Ppl in the comments dont want to admit vanessa has better voice than veronica. I mean not in everything veronica has to be the best. She wins alot of challenges nobody complains. Vanessa is very good at singing and veronica's acting is so good
  52. Coco_Cream 03: Notice how Roni has KC on her shirt which is Collins Key backwards.๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  53. Aya Omar: Sophia Hopkins not being rude they are twins and they are not mean to each other my sister met them and she told me they were like angels nessa doesn't mean anything and no they are both great singers
  54. Aya Omar: Helen Dang I wish
  55. Haya Nadeem: Annie Leblanc and Hayden Summerall also did a cover of little do you know
  56. Mrs Reuss: Yessica Mijangos SAME
  57. Ann Ajish: does anyone know the strumming pattern for that ??? pls reply if u know
  58. Bad Decision: No, that is not their song, they just covered it.
  59. Lavernchy e: Brennie heart I think they're both equally good at singing, but I think Roni is more insecure about her voice (Roni should get more singing time) love both of them though
  60. William Gillo: watch little do you know by Annie Leblanc and Hayden summeral
  61. andrea sa: Hannie
  62. Maya Ross: I love both their singing but sometimes I feel bad for Roni because she is usually the one playing the guitar or ukulele and Nessa sings. I've seen comments from fans that say Nessa sings better than Roni, so Roni maybe got self conscious about the way she sings. I think that Roni should have more singing time, I love Nessa and her voice but I think Roni should sing solos or with Nessa .
  63. EditsBySha: Twinners Are Winners TYSM ILY๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–
  64. Crystal Vlogz: Zeanna Plays Games Ya same cuz sometimes roni gets slef conscious and gets quieter or just lets nessa sing. Sometimes she even had Nessa sing with her. It sucks cuz shes so good.
  65. Aya Omar: Crystal Vlogz can't relate
  66. darkestalleys: Yay I am First!
  67. Things and toys channel: You are better than Annie and Haden
  68. darkestalleys: U Garls R The Best ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
  69. Ethma Stan: Thank you. I love to watch the Merrell Twins singing.❤️
  70. Lamisa Rahman: I CAN PLAAAYYY THIS SOOOONNNGGG ON DA PIANO!!! hehehe
  71. EditsBySha: Hi im @sugarmerrell on ig!ilysm๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–this is my yt channel where i make edits of nessa and roni!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–

Little Do You Know - Merrell Twins

942 Likes942 Dislikes
36,249 views views followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 30 Jan 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment