From YouNow Broadcast December 27, 2016
Song: Best Mistake - Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean
- Malina Vue: πππ nessa
- _: I hate how people watch these and think that only Nessa can sing bc she got the biggest parts in the songs. Have you heard Roni sing? She is amazing, she has the voice of an angel
- _: CAWL YASS yea I'm not saying that it's her fault. It's just I always see people saying "Vanessa sings so good" bc Veronica doesn't sing as much & they don't get the chance to listen to her voice
- Rebecca IsthewΓΈrst: No offense but nessa needs to stop interrupting roni like dang she always doea
- scarlette films: Brylea Foy what about roni?!?π
- Merciii Du Fond Du COEUR: VANESSA! ❤❤❤π GOOD RAP RONI
- tired af: she cant sing because she has trouble singing and playing guitar at the same time.....i also experience this when im singing and playing the guitar idk my coordination u will notice this more at tattoed heart when veronicas singing she has trouble playing the ukelele but i know she sings beautifully
- Chim Chim: rebecca Oof omg i agree, like everyone nessa can sing only, like roni is angel too!!!!!!
- Alexis Arendt: Jenny Hernandez q
- Kaydenn T: HI
- Random Potato: bat tle umm.. i think it's the other way round.. roni is the one playing the guitar..
- Ramen Is goodd: Selena Marie soo true when pll see her solo im like omg
- nika lyn: you both are the best ever ♡♡♡
- Madhura kuralkar: Pl do the cover of thousand years
- Citlali Delgado: helloooo hope you have a great day or night Vanessa and Veronica (hope I spelled your names 90 degrees..... hehehe get itπcuz 90 degrees is RIGHT....sorry that was corny)
- khl bno: Brylea Foy roni too
- jelly bean: you guys are so talented....liked the message I sent slms
- Aly Castillo: I love you guys u make me laugh so much that's why I love you u guys have the most amazing VOICES p.s add me on snapchat plz love_haley24 ππππππππππππ
- Kimberly Potato: First yay
- Ramen Is goodd: CAWL YASS she can sing while playing the guitar even rap she can do it with instruments
- The Fat Lemon: Sweetie Maya Shifa I love them both equally. They’re both my goddesses ππ
- Yolo Forever: Damnππ❤️
- sam iya: 0:58 roni's voice made the whole thing
- chlowhomie 2: third
- Brylea Foy: ye she could play the guitar and join in sometimes like she's in the background
- Aly Castillo: I'm the 12 comment nice lolπππππππo and Nessa and roni where I live it 12:20 at midnightπππ
- Ela Osmani: Love you
- Wassabi Child: WHO IS THE PERSON THAT DISLIKED THIS?! Alright, you, me, Friday night at the park, be there... Jk but don't go to a video just to dislike it like seriously
- Brylea Foy: nesa should have a go at britain's got talent
- Denisse Michel: second <3
- jalynn arriaga: im in love with your guys voice
- Ramen Is goodd: i think roni do more singing time than nessa in their brodcast
- Alexis May: HI I LOVE YOU GUYS
- Mariz Dean: sam iya Right
- Jenny Hernandez: I wish i can sing like nessa and play intruments like roni like guitar ,piano, violΓn ,and ukeleleπ
Best Mistake - Merrell Twins | |
| 258 Likes | 258 Dislikes |
| 10,549 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jan 2017 |
No comments:
Post a Comment