From YouNow Broadcast January 31, 2017
Song: Paper hearts - Tori Kelly
- Sacci Bautista: is roni left handed? sometimes he uses guitar in her right hand or it's just the camera?
- Lol Budak: I love merrell twins ♥️♥️♥️๐ต๐ญ
- yasmine genice: YASSS RONIII
- we stan a mochi: sheza malik yesssssssss I love this song
- Maylyn Caparros: I think roni sing it better
- we stan a mochi: xGinax I know right
- Giselle Davila: TORI KELLY IS MY QUEEN. HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS COVER ๐ญ๐๐
- yasmine genice: nessa knows she's good, but roni doesn't. she should start be confident!
- Fatima Hassan: love you ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ and your voice soooooooo nice❤❤❤❤❤❤
- infiresman: Love your channel. Thankyou๐
- Gabriella Stevany: Yasmine Genice ikr๐ข
- name: Why is roni so insecure about her voice?
- nour hamada: OMG OMG TORI KELLY COVER IM OBSESSED.
- yasmine genice: SLAY GUUURLS
- Aish Tea: Omfg!!!! Veronicaaa your voice๐๐๐
- sheza malik: WOW THIS IS AMZING ITS ALSO AS GOOD JUNGKOOKS COVER AND HE IS SOO AMAZING
- Malina Vue: vanessa๐๐๐
- Kailey Yoon: nessa has a wonderful voice! so does roni!
- Johanna Sp: Can you please upload California King Bed from this Broadcast ?? That would be amazing :) <3
- Sanika Keskar: my favourite song๐thanks for posting it๐
- Elli Ross: veronica๐๐๐
- cool kid: Sacci Bautista it's the younow camera
- Miguel Gurung: nice song i love the merrell twins
- ila srivastava: we love you
- hunys: It’s flipped
Paper Hearts - Merrell Twins | |
| 232 Likes | 232 Dislikes |
| 7,549 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 8 Feb 2017 |
No comments:
Post a Comment