Daydreamin' - Vanessa Merrell - onepiece watch episode

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Daydreamin' - Vanessa Merrell

  1. Cassandra Wilson: Laila Nassim yess
  2. _Blyth V_: They're too awesome I'm speechless
  3. Trash Daddy: roni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  4. Indi&Sky: CAWL YASS I don't know but it's amazing
  5. Indi&Sky: Apple Juice sure lol
  6. Neko ;-;: that was so awesome.... I love it <3
  7. Vitto: AMAZINGGGGG!!!
  8. sopernatural sopeachy: They are so amazing at singing
  9. caitlin marie: she's not belting
  10. Laila Nassim: Petition for kian and Vanessa to collab
  11. Hunter Sinclair: Roni was killing me. Nessa’s singing her heart out and Roni just being silly
  12. Gabby Alcon: love how nessa looks at roni 1:16
  13. Vitto: I just love roni's dancing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  14. Mona Suresh: vanessa your good in playing the piano..
  15. Kim Siron: omg i hope i could sing and play the piano like nessa and also sing like roni and play the guitar like roni :c i love you guys so much!~ <3
  16. Tirta Karang: This also VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!πŸ’–πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’–❤️
  17. tired af: The first time i fell in love with them
  18. ilove Roblox: wow nessa kill its
  19. Anna Kobulia: nessa goooooo girlll your perfect same with roni but you literally killed it i can not stop listening to the cores
  20. Ally Blogs and gaming: Gave me the chills again guys of course πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
  21. JZS21 ?????¿¿¿¿¿¿21: what was at 0:06 did anyone notice i love the merrell twins
  22. Anna Kobulia: omggggggggg
  23. Velvetberry Kai: Nessa's voice r cool☺
  24. Taryn Proctor: Ik I’m late and everything but am I the only one that thinks they should each have solo careers as singers I mean they’re really good together but I think alongside their group together they should sing as solo artists
  25. Monkey Freak: πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’— they are AMAZBALLS!!!
  26. Katie: Nessa's amazing but can we talk about Roni's dance moves
  27. _Blyth V_: Dang! Roni's dance moves Hahahaa
  28. Naomi Ali: Love there sining ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’•❣
  29. Alyssa Naima Guiling: They need to be recognized more
  30. Juliana Princess: Did Ariana grande left the chat?
  31. Joselyne Velasquez-Godinez: same
  32. Dog Lover: Go Nessa!!
  33. AviciiEnigma: Why are they always killing the song can someone answer me??!!
  34. name: Nessa singing : πŸ‘πŸ‘❤️ Roni’s dancing: πŸ˜‚❤️πŸ‘
  35. Jehane Megzari: Gabby Alcon c
  36. tired af: how the fak does she belt her voice so high?
  37. ggvcci: OMG NESSA KILLED IT
  38. YouTube Channel: Anyone watching in 2018? Also, I think this song that Nessa sang was for Roni. Like, look how Nessa looked at Roni at 1:16!
  39. Shadys: honestly!!!
  40. julia j.: YASSS
  41. Sarah LΓ©vesque: Slay me kweensπŸ’œ

Daydreamin' - Vanessa Merrell

550 Likes550 Dislikes
22,623 views views followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 15 Oct 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment