PPAP (OG Loc Version) Ryder Ninja Nigga - onepiece watch episode

Sunday, March 3, 2019

PPAP (OG Loc Version) Ryder Ninja Nigga

Best comment

  1. dead channel: Its Og lol homie
  2. Ryder Ninja Nigga: P Mation, jeah.
  3. Big Smoke: Og Lock
  4. My Name Is Jeff: Hey man, it's OG Loc homie. OG LOC!!!.
  5. My Name Is Jeff: Carl Johnson, ay man. I'm an artist, you got me, playa?
  6. Carl Johnson: Hey Jeffery Oh I mean Loc
  7. Ryder Ninja Nigga: My Name Is Jeff, Ok Ok just.................... Chill out, man.
  8. Mr. BUSTA: it's OG Cock OG Cock! remember dis
  9. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Mr. BUSTA, ay man. I hope this is a guy i'll meet before. Mr. Busta.
  10. Cancerous Cancer: Shit rapper
  11. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Josip Moskatelo,but this is the fucking comedian, nigga.
  12. Ryder Ninja Nigga: This is better than he rap,eh?
  13. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Carl Johnson,jeah jeah i got it.
  14. Carl Johnson: Ryder Ninja. So much better

PPAP (OG Loc Version)

1,281 views views514 followers
53 Likes53 Dislikes
People & Blogs οΎοΎŸοΎοΎŠοΎŸο½²οΎ…ο½―οΎŽοΎŸο½°ο½±ο½―οΎŽοΎŸο½°οΎοΎŸοΎ(PPAP) Upload TimePublished on 20 Aug 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment