PPAP (CJ Version) Ryder Ninja Nigga - onepiece watch episode

Sunday, March 3, 2019

PPAP (CJ Version) Ryder Ninja Nigga

Best comment

  1. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Well,if you guys have an idea to make this quick.Put your comment at my channel for the next,"PPAP".
  2. Carl Johnson: WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE SMOKE I HAVE DIP AH FAT BOI I HAVE SMOKE I HAVE DAMN TRAIN AH FUCK YOU SMOKE FAT BOI FUCK YOU SMOKE AH I TAKE YOU HERE FAT ASS
  3. Big Smoke: I'm sorry CJ
  4. Carl Johnson: Ok smoke
  5. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Big Smoke, that face too. XD!!!.
  6. Ryder Lil' Brother: Bored Busta face, nigga.
  7. Lubna Jameel: Madd Dogg I didn't
  8. Madd Dogg: Ryder Lil' Brother what why you bettreyd me you bitch
  9. Lubna Jameel: I'm not following this fool anymore
  10. Ryder Lil' Brother: Lubna Jameel, NO U R, FOOL. That Madd Dogg who had a lot of dislikes cause of his grammar. And you ever follow him?
  11. Big OHHH: That's my CJ right here, know what i'm saying?
  12. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Jeah Respect homie.
  13. MR BUSTA COCK: LOL, why i'm so unhappy while doing this fucking concert? LOL, anyway i'm seriously Busta for right now.
  14. Ryder Ninja Nigga: MR BUSTA, for sure homie.
  15. Mr. BUSTA: do mike toreno's version and i'll eat my shit
  16. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Maybe you need to chill the fuck out,man.I mean,the reason why Mike Toreno was not born at Grove Street. You know what i mean? I'm going to make step by step,got it?
  17. Cancerous Cancer: your first vid,mane.
  18. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Josip Moskatelo, jeah.
  19. Russian Comrade: 7 ballas just disliked the vid fuck you balla bitches
  20. The Gibus Spy: Who the fuck would dislike this?!
  21. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Vans DGreAT,for sure.
  22. Russian Comrade: Ryder Ninja. aight just tryna keep your soldiers alive nigga
  23. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Vans DGreAT, you not my dog.But you are my soldier, nigga.Keep that in your mind, homie.
  24. Russian Comrade: Ryder Ninja. hell yeah im in im your running dog ryder
  25. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Vans DGreAT,yeah.You down with the Grove Street, nigga?Since i see your pic is green.
  26. Qu3nt1x: If i dont eat all my fries big smoke helps me xD
  27. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Qu3nt1x, screw you,kid.
  28. Qu3nt1x: I need my own big smoke if i dont eat all xD
  29. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Qu3nt1x ,lol.What you mean,fool?
  30. Peni Parker: RYDER NIGGA
  31. Carl Johnson: When you from spider into spider verse
  32. Carl Johnson: Number nine
  33. Stefan Technologies: fat boy
  34. Average Savage: RYDER NIGGA (pin me plz)
  35. Ryder Ninja Nigga: EthanXPark, and another change.
  36. Ryder Ninja Nigga: GodNamedShrek, you change again? Nevermind.....
  37. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Lol, I see you change your account, nigga.
  38. Ryder Ninja Nigga: XMRBLITZX,here.
  39. Average Savage: First

PPAP (CJ Version)

1,478 views views514 followers
59 Likes59 Dislikes
People & Blogs οΎοΎŸοΎοΎŠοΎŸο½²οΎ…ο½―οΎŽοΎŸο½°ο½±ο½―οΎŽοΎŸο½°οΎοΎŸοΎ(PPAP) Upload TimePublished on 2 Aug 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment