Cant Help Falling in Love - Veronica Merrell - onepiece watch episode

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Cant Help Falling in Love - Veronica Merrell

  1. grace kim: Omg 😭so AMAZING!!! And the way nessa looks at the camera when rhoni sings is just magical😭
  2. Jordan Springveldt: It was so beautiful that I cried
  3. j.mercury _: It's just so beautiful 😍😘😭
  4. Fatima Fr: I like her voice / first time I've heard this song was in a kids movie called strange or something
  5. aphasara: Roni’s voice is so good. It’s just saddening how she is so insecure about her voice. She can hit them high notes as well as low notes(which tbh nessa can’t hit those low notes, no hate). She gets ignored for her singing so much and people always praising nessa with her singing that I feel like Roni thinks she isn’t good enough. I think we should all tweet Paul and Roni and everyone related to make Roni sing more so she’s more confident with her singing. I truly want her to shine once rather than being in nessas shadow when it comes to singing.
  6. Ticia Pop: I love roni so much u such a amazing song and she always make me cry
  7. Emma Rios: I wonder what Collins reaction would be if he saw this
  8. Presley McDonalds: It makes me sad that Roni is insecure about her singing she has such a beautiful voice :/
  9. georgia howe: Wow just wow amazing πŸ’“
  10. Vanessa Halling: I think that Roni needs more time to do solos. Nessa always gets them. Roni does win most of the challenges, but this is really different. Roni and Nessa this is no hate to neither of you. Good job Roni!!!!!
  11. Hunter Sinclair: I love how at 0:15 Veronica referred to the song as “the one from Extra gum commercial”
  12. ImA_ MerrellPotato: THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE ME CRY BY JUST SINGING
  13. Natalie the awsome: what a miracle 😒😒😒😒
  14. You Qwert: So freaking good
  15. Jazelsato10 Gabruforever: You are better than the original singer and better to sing the song
  16. Emma R: Both of them are such amazing singers in different ways
  17. dolans are shook: I love that song
  18. Sophie English: This is amazing. I love it so so so so so much
  19. Iram Naveed: Feels good to hear Roni sing cuz its always just Nessa hitting high notes and Roni just does the chorus
  20. j.mercury _: I JUST CANT STOP WATCHING THIS VIDEO
  21. mama hen: 2018?
  22. Cassandra Wilson: Emma Rios why it's not about him

Cant Help Falling in Love - Veronica Merrell

912 Likes912 Dislikes
30,497 views views followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 13 Oct 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment