Ahh shit, here we go again but it's Kaz Miller's Speech Ryder Ninja Nigga - onepiece watch episode

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ahh shit, here we go again but it's Kaz Miller's Speech Ryder Ninja Nigga

Best comment

  1. yΔ±lan serdar: Oh shit here we go again
  2. TheJizzy: lol
  3. Albani Pasha: +Ryder Ninja Nigga dude you just got commented by the best gta sa channel (not only gta sa)
  4. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Cristi25, i'm also meet Dafuq!? Boom! Too for the first time. Eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr, that's the one on my mind. Hope you got what i mean.
  5. Cristi25: Ryder Ninja. FlyingKitty: 0% DaFuq?!BOOOM!: 10% Lil Glass Balla Fool: 30%
  6. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Cristi25, guy just like him is possible to call cuz he seriously popular. Also just like Flying Kitty, Dafuq!?Boom! Sometimes and Lil' Glass Balla Fool is dead i think XD!!!.
  7. Cristi25: Ryder Ninja. Yep
  8. Cancerous Cancer: How do you edit this,nigga?
  9. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Josip Moskatelo, Lol. I'm going to download this cutscene and download this meme too, man. This is too simple. Seriously, it takes 10 minutes to editing this, XD!!!. But thanks for answering.
  10. I'm Fag: I stole cj candy
  11. Ryder Ninja Nigga: XXX TENTACION, LOL.
  12. Lost N Found: Have you ever checked my channel? I post GTA SA ytp's and shit
  13. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Lost N Found, oh yeah. I'LL appreciate that. Thanks. I'll check out right now.
  14. EALO ZAHER: Nice editing dude
  15. Ryder Ninja Nigga: EALO ZAHER, Ok i'm cool right now, homie.
  16. EALO ZAHER: Ryder Ninja. I hope it be good all time we are brothers it doesn't need thx
  17. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Oh my goodness. Thanks man, idk how nice was i meeting with you. I know they starting to rage for NO REASON!!!!. But thanks a lot. Now my heart is good right now.
  18. EALO ZAHER: Ryder Ninja. Don't listen to everyone cuz there are some person jealous of u cuz you don't close your channel like them
  19. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Ok then. Ay man, is this vid was too bad cuz i'm using Kinemaster? Big Smoke roast me, man. Idk what's wrong with people right now. There's nothing bad word i put, right?
  20. Shark of Fortune: + RESPECT
  21. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Big Smoke, you think i'm a joking, man?
  22. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Big Smoke, yeah that's right!!! You Fucking truth. That guy was totally busta for me before. I'm going to find him but he delete ALL of his comment, man.
  23. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Remember, sometimes CJ or not dislike it.
  24. Carl Johnson: 😒
  25. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Carl Johnson, maybe All adult person is a Busta with his family and with kids i thought, Kid.
  26. Carl Johnson: Ryder Ninja. when cj adult dont want to give me some candy
  27. Ryder Ninja Nigga: Oh, Look at the little boy. He's crying. Now i know how little kid feeling.
  28. D103fchannel Super: You are the best
  29. Ryder Ninja Nigga: d103fchannel super, thanks homie.

Ahh shit, here we go again but it's Kaz Miller's Speech

1,339 views views514 followers
59 Likes59 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 10 Sep 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment